CommonGround Golf Course

CommonGround Golf Course is a new Tom Doak designed facility scheduled to open in the spring of 2009.

The facility will be the home of the CGA & the CWGA, and will be an affordable public facility built to support the mission of both organizations to "...represent, promote, and serve the best interests of golf in the state of Colorado".

The facility will include a world class 18 hole Championship Golf Course, a short course devoted to Junior Golf development, and a full service practice facility.


Sunday, September 14, 2008

Just for fun this week....

Recently it was suggested to me that even though I have posted a weekly photo gallery of the course's progress, I have not posted a hole by hole tour for everyone to see all 18 holes in order in one photo gallery. So for this weeks update, I spent time organizing a link to a photo gallery called "Hole by Hole Tour". The gallery contains the best current pictures I have of each hole. The gallery will be a work in progress, as it is my intention to consistently update the photos with better ones as the course matures over time. For the the photo gallery, click here: Hole by Hole Tour

In other news, we are working on setting the dates to get the course rated by both the CGA and the CWGA sometime in mid October. Thank you to those of you who have contacted me to set up tournament dates and leagues for 2009. As a reminder to every one else who is possible thinking of hosting an event at CommonGround, I would ask that you contact me sooner than later in order to ensure the date that you are looking for.

Finally, if you have not had an opportunity to see the rates we will be offering, please be sure to check out my post from September 2nd.

Have a great week....I know I will as I have the opportunity to play the only other Tom Doak designed golf course in Colorado.....Ballyneal.

No comments: